Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nasty Man!

Was playing a few £1 stts with my mate sav tonight and as I sat down at a table Robert174 sys out of the blue "cairns you are sh1te at this". Took me back a bit it did to say the least. I thought he must have been looking at my sharkscope stats and would obviously be a succesful players himself, heres his stats:

Robert174
373 games played
$-2 ave profit
$3 ave buy in
-69% ave ROI
$-989 Profit
LLLLLLLL Current Form

Apparently he has seen me play a few times and doesnt rate me. Well I'm no pro, but if I was ever losing nearly £600 I would consider jacking it all in. People in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones. He went out before me but I went out in 5th for no money, perhaps I am sh1te after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

g'day AJ - don't worry about that sort of nonsense. If it does bother you at all (heaven forbid) just turn chat off when you're playing. It's what I do most of the time (flashmob games excepted).

BTW, I notice MC's blog has vanished - has he moved it or deleted it. I get the feeling he was very very down on himself and the game lately. Do you know if he's ok?

dble