Sunday, April 09, 2006

Betfairs Loss is My Gain

Betfair software was playing up last night (again), so loaded up the Sporting Odds software for some saturday night fun. Ended up only playing 3 stt's but managed to win all three. Two $10s and a $5. Now its not unusual to cash in three in a row but for me to win them outright is something I don't think I have done very often. Usually I end up playing "just one more game" and losing, but not last night - mainly due to being knackered and nodding off during the last of the three games.

Hopefully, the Betfair software will be okay tonight for the flashmob game as I need to avenge last weeks result when I bubbled (4th out of 21). My game seems suited to the flashmob games at the moment and a bit of luck just at the right time never does any harm (organisers priveledge). I have consistently finishing high up the positions recently. Look out for me going out first tonight then!

Still searching for the eight man for Team Flashmob, there have been plenty of volunteers, mostly, I guess, trying not to miss out on the action on what should be a great night/weekend in September. Plenty of time to get the last man (or indeed woman I suppose). Spiderman, Noonday Minstrel, Easter 1916, and whiteartlane are volunteers at the moment. I think waiting for the list of confirmed players at the main event might be the best bet.

No comments: