Sunday, April 30, 2006

Betfair Night Out/Month End

Its been a week or so since I last blogged so I thought I would put a quick post up as an update.

Firstly, the flashmob didnt get up and running tonight as we only had 9 players at the cut off time so it got cancelled,big shame, hope they keep going, and there were a few of the regulars missing. We had an impromptu flashmob game instead, old stylee, and got 9 out of 10 players in the game. I think I ended up about 5th or 6th after trying to push snap of a pot with 7 3 off. Anybody else I would not have been involved, and vice versa, anyone else snap may well have folded. Lesson learned. So if you are reading snap, I promise never try to nick your chips again okay? ;o)

Got a night out on Tuesday as part of the betfair forum council, got an email out of the blue from ruru at betfair asking if I would be interested in testing their upcoming new software. Looking forward to it a lot and to meeting the other 9 betfairers who are going. Some I have met before and some I have never heard of but they are all v good players, so I am not sure why I am going! I have to sign a non-disclosure agreement, so cant tell you how I get on with the testing but will report in on how the day went when I get back.

Monthly accounts are done and I am £123.44 up for the month putting me up to just over £1300 in the bank to play with. Good to get back to winning month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nicely done on the month winnings AJ - more than I managed this month!

Also glad to hear that the flashmobbers have representation in the software testing!

Hope you enjoy(ed) the evening and apologies for not being able to make last week's flashmob (was away playing golf).

Don't think I can make this week's either as am at the Fulham - Boro game at the cottage. Another year of top flight football for the 2nd best team in Fulham (FACT!!)...

grins
dble