Saturday, April 01, 2006

Month End

March was a losing month for me overall, ending £19.12 down, with about £1200 in the bankroll its not such an issue. However, its only the 2nd ever losing month I have ever had and it doesnt feel good. Played too many MTTs I think so in April I will be back to the STT circuit in ernest.

Update on Team Flashmob for BFWCOP II; MC Roller cant make it and kfw has had a identity crisis and changed his name. Big shout to Smart Money who has offered to sponsor the team and provide the team kit, with names etc on it. Nice one. Steviep, UKGatsby, and Shalimah are all deffo not available, but I have had plenty of interest from elsewhere. Redcar if you are coming back for it then the 8th spot is obviously yours, just say the word. Latest team in no particular order is:

ajcairns
snap
Smart Money
boro_fc (aka kfw)
doob
dibble
MiltonBadley
+1

Having an STT fest today on PaddyPower and Betfair,playing anywhere from $3 to $20 6 and 10 seaters. Not going to bad at the mo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer AJ
but dont think I can get back for BFWCOP II best of luck to all the flashmob team, I will be having a small wager on you if Betfair run a market