Saturday, February 25, 2006

Patience is a Virtue

I mentioned this to dibble on the betfair forum. I have developed a real lack of patience this weekend since returning from work. Just playing a $2 mtt on betfair and had a fun last longer thing going verses dibble, I'm dealt 99 on the sb, 2nd pos raises 3xbb (cheeky sod), and he gets 2 (thats 2!) callers before it gets to me. I decided for some unknown reason to push all in for my last 2.6k in chips, the bb calls with A 10 (!) and the original raiser calls with AA, the rest fold. Needless to say no help on the flop and I'm out. There was absolutely no need. Something I need to sort out. Also bombed out the poker night live $10 mtt in about 10 hands. Not good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

patience indeed but I don't think there's anything majorly wrong with your move all-in. Just ran in to someone with the goods.

Most times you'll be getting decent odds against AK or even (with luck!) someone overplaying 88...