Saturday, February 25, 2006

Weekend Warrior

Back for my first weekend back from the new job and thought I would be raring to go on the poker front. Got in about 7 last night and had a couple of stt's and a mtt but nothing doing. Registered for the 2330 $320 freeroll on 32Red but couldn't be arsed to stay up for it and went to catch up with"other" things. ;o)

Got up early this morning and played a Partypoints freeroll and the €50 bonus on betfair but nothing doing there either.

Cashed in the Will Hill afternoon freeroll but only for a quid or so, also increased that account by playing pl cash at the same time, hitting some great flops to make a small profit. Entered a $2 stt on blue sq which I busted out with KK v JJ when the Js hit two more on the flop, messy.

Bet365 freeroll tonight and maybe a couple of stt's and an mtt if I can find an appropriate one to play - I have found I perform best in 30 - 100 player mtts for some reason, dont know why, but that is the way.

My heart is not really in it at the moment but I am sure the feeling will return.

Got a new link on the left - flashmobber dibble has entered the world of the blog. Give it a read, he's a decent sort who is more than willing to donate in the flashmob game regularly, keep it up diiiiiiiiiiiiiiible.

No comments: