Sunday, February 26, 2006

Great End to the Weekend

Won the flashmob for £55, its not the money its the fact that you know you have beaten an assortment of the best small stakes poker players around on betfair that makes your night. Thanks for the donations all.

Well played to steviep as well in the sporting odds champions league, he is currently leading with one more game to play. Mate, if you are reading this, I have dropped enough hints so far, but my passport is waiting and my bags are packed, just say the word. Good luck on tuesday.

Got to sign off now as I am up for work in nearly five hours time. Good luck at the tables this week and see you at the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely done mate - pleased to see you get over the line after a few 2nds.

one quick thing - the link to my blog on your site doesn't work; don't think it needs the "www" at the front.

Anyway, congrats again and I'll let you off beating my AK now you've won it!
dble

Anonymous said...

Well done on Sunday, AJ.

I'm very impressed with your results of late in the flashmob games, very consistent indeed.