Saturday, November 24, 2007

He's Back, He Playing Poker, He's Winning and yeah your value footy bets are back!

All back in and settled, still got two weeks off work yet, and then only back in for a couple of weeks before xmas. Happy days.

Poker is going well, last night finished third in one of Betfairs $5 Rebuys for $357 after having final tabled (6th) in a $1.5k gtd, $15 buck entry for around $100. The rebuy game took ages and finished about 3 o'clock this morning so I am well knackered.

I have however managed to pick out my value footy bets for the weekend. As some of the regular readers know I have a certain amount of success picking out teams whose odds look bigger than they should. Here are this weekends picks:

1 Arsenal v Wigan (Backing Arsenal @ 1.19)
2 Rotherham v Shrewsbury (Backing Rotherham @ 2.05)
3 MK Dons v Chesterfield (Backing MK Dons @ 1.87)
4 Macclesfield v Dag and Red (Backing Macclesfield @ 1.87)

I know some will see 1.2 as not exactly value but there is no way on this earth that Arsenal can lose this. Famous last words! Rotherham are at the top of the form charts in League Two against and ordinary Shrewsbury team means I couldnt beleive it when I saw it at 2.05. The other two games consist of god home teams against less good away teams so 1.87 represents a good price for these. I have backed the 4 as singles to varying stakes and also rolled them up as an 8.49 acca. Good luck, get on before the prices crash.

No comments: