Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blog Suspended

I am away for a few months with work, therefore this blog is suspended until probably about mid November, by which time we will have had a flashmob victory in the bfwcop III, hopefully.

If I get t'internet access while I am away I will try and post up so photos, and keep a few updates going.

Those of you who know where I am going, don't mention it directly on here for obvious reasons, and for those who don't know, well either ask one of the others or mind your own business.

Good Luck and...

COME ON TEAM FLASHMOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Edit: Weather forecast thing added over on the right, but basically its gonna be fecking hot!

9 comments:

sorcha said...

all the best andy.

Anonymous said...

look forward to seeing you on your return mate take care

snap

seanb said...

good luck mate, keep your head down and come back in one piece

Anonymous said...

Good luck mate and keep safe.

HYPE

Redcar said...

Good Luck AJ

All the very best mate

Wildcat said...

Yep, hope to see you return safely.

All the best.

Doob said...

Well I don't know where you've gone AJ, from the messages above I'd guess somewhere like Portsmouth. But wherever it is look after yourself and I'll see you at BFWCOP 4. Best Wishes.

Harriet Whitehead said...

Are you sure that that's victory and not simply an extreme example of defeat?

Esmeraude D'Avis said...

In the first place of course, you had best select yourself