Friday, May 04, 2007

Betfair Bonuses and the Footy Tip of the Week

But not for me. I have been doing okay on STTs and the odd MTT on Betfair turning in a decent profit over the month (+£185 for the month overall), but soon as a bit of value comes around I am unable to get anywhere. Last night was the first of their Multi MTT games where there are 3 MTTs on the go at once, all with $2k to the prize pool. I the left the missis in control for the first hour as I had to pick one of my lads up from footy training. I was still in (just) all three when I got back, but soon busted out one of them while double a couple of times in the other. Lack of patience all round meant that I didnt stick around much longer in either of the other two and I was back to the STT trail to restore the balance to the starting point. They have a similar game on at the moment and as we speak I am doing okay in two of them after busting out one very easy, very early. We shall see. UPDATE, shite again.

As for the footy bet this week its a tricky one, many teams dont have anything to play for and can go either way, playing without fear and not giving a toss. I like to go for teams that still have something to play for (avoiding the drop, get in the play offs) and so Wolves away to Leicester at 2.16 looks like value to me. GET ON.

1 comment: