Thursday, December 28, 2006

I only blog when I'm winning

And I have had a fairly bad month hence the lack of posts. I am in no doubt that the end of month/year results will show two things. Firstly it will show that December has been my worst month since records began, one of the best results I have had was finishing second in a headsup match as part of the betfair forum headsup champs, round one of course. I cant explain it, Snap thinks I sound like a man who doesnt mind losing and half expects too. Well I dont like losing, but when I do it doesnt affect me very much, which could be seen as not caring. Going eight stts without cashing is a problem and it pisses me off but when I start a new game, I dont think of the previous games as to me they dont affect the here and now and there is nothing I can do to change it. Anyway, rant over.

The end of the year will also show that I have, over the course of the last 12 months made a fair few quid and probably only had two losing months, so musnt grumble. Just got to sort out what is happening at the moment and we will all be happy. One thing I do need to sort out is my headsup play cos its frankly shocking if I even manage to get there!

Maybe I should post on here more, as while I have been typing this I have just managed a 2nd in a stt on betfair, so you see I do only blog when I am winning. Shocking headsup play though.

No comments: