Friday, November 24, 2006

Mixed News

Good News
1. Came back from 500 chips with 5 players left in a $10 stt on betfair last night to get headsup.
2. The wifes gone away for the weekend, so its poker all the way.
3. The Sirrus is in the fridge, chilling nicely.

Bad News
1. Lost the Headsup holding KK beat by JT.
2. She left the kids here.
3. I think I prefer Magniers, but hey not the end of the world.

Had a reasonable successful time on the etafir 9 seater stts, and this is where my focus will be this weekend. I dont have a problem with the software (much prefer it to boss for example, and as I am getting 66% rakeback on stts at the moment I would be a fool not to concentrate there. I have also had my usual saturday acca, which will no doubt be dead by half time at the latest tomorrow, but here it is anyway:

Colchester V Southend Colchester to win @ 1.80
Preston V C Palace Preston to win @ 1.61
Southampton V Luton Southampton to win @ 1.61
Peterborough V Torquay Peterborough to win @ 1.66
Stockport V Macclesfield Stockport to win @ 1.57
Rangers V Kilmarnock Rangers to win @ 1.33

And that should return about 15/1, seems like easy money to me. Get On !

Good luck to anyone that still reads this blog.

No comments: