Monday, November 27, 2006

Half Decent Weekend

Had some good results on STTs this weekend. Played a few with Snap on Saturday, and we even managed a Flashmob 1, 2 in a STT on Party. Snap won so he is now the captain.

I also managed to win the 10pm Thunder on Crypto tonight, 305 players and 1st paid £155.55 which was nice. Not played many MTTs recently and I was only playing cos I had money sat around doing nothing in my UK Betting Account. Cant get to my winning at the moment cos the account is frozen!

Even though he hasnt link his bloh to this one I must congratulate Shaa on 2nd in the 35k on Betfair, and a cash of $7k. Nice one. I cant imagine how he was feeling as it was getting down to it, I was bricking it when headsup for £150!

Back to work tomorrow, but then off to London on Wednesaday for the Pokerplayer Open at the Loose Cannon poker club, should be fun.

2 comments:

sorcha said...

ah ballixs ,
i wanted to play that pokerplayer game , if id knew u were playing id of registered .
ah well
gl at it

Anonymous said...

capt partyking signing in :-)