Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Quiet Week

Nothing to report this week I'm afraid. Came last in the flashmob, after going out on what I think was the 2nd hand with KK getting screwed by Emzo's AA. Bit of a recurring theme actually as I have been getting beat with an overpair to the board by a higher pair. Same happened in the 3k gtd on betfair on saturday night.

Entered the Partypoker 50k freeroll tonight, lasted until after the 2nd break when I hit top pair on the flop (Js) up against the big stack of the table. I only had about 4k left and the average was about 7k at the time so after checking the flop (bit dangerous I know) and nothing else of note coming out I stuffed them all in, for the big stack to turn over AA. Not much you can do about that.

Away all week and internetless probably so wont be playing much poker this week. Maybe the rest will be good.

No comments: