Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You Cant Bluff a Muppet

When I say muppet I mean an 11 year old kid. I have been passing on my poker wisdom to my eldest two sons. My work is done, as we played a game today with a 10k starting stack, slow blinds etc, all the hallmarks of a proper game. came 3rd of 3, getting seen off each time I tried to pull a move on one of them. They would call and hit something on the turn or the river. It kind of made their day to see me go out first as its the first time I have not won. Still it beats work.

Got two weeks off over the festive period and with the wife working long hours it will give me ample opportunity to play a lot. Started by playing the €50 Bonus on betfair this morning, coming just outside the money in 7th. Oh and I took down the flashmob game on betfair on Sunday night, which as always was a quality game.

No comments: