Friday, April 06, 2007

Weekend Footy Bets

After last weekends fantastic tips, I have thought long and hard about this weekend games and have come up with the following:

Sheff Utd @ 2.50
Ipswich @ 2.00
Bournemouth @ 2.08

Get On !

On the poker front I have had an up and down a couple of days, won a few stts and a had a couple of winning cash sessions, but I have deffo spotted a leak in my game and it is the cash side of it. If I don't start well, I spiral away in the session and basically play until the buy in has gone, which quite often makes me chase on other tables to make up for it. I reckon I will have to jack in cash games, I have said it often enough but never done it. We will see.

And come on, someone try the Full Tilt link so I know its working!

Update on the footy bets - robbed in injury time of a profit, bugger. More value bets to come soon though!

No comments: