Sunday, December 31, 2006

...and for 2007

So onto the new year then. I have been thinking about doing some resolutions for 2007 and they are, in no particular order:

Make a profit at poker for the year.
Speak my mind a bit more on here and on the Betfair forum.
Lose a bit of weight.
Qualify for a live event through a satelitte.
Get good at Darts.
Update this Blog more often.
Have less Poker snacks.
Keep even more detailed records of my Poker.
Do less Sports Betting.
Walk to work more often.
Quality not Quantity Poker.
Go to bed earlier.
Play more Golf.
Cut down protion sizes.
Cut the grass regularly.
Buy a PS3.
Go to (or at least arrange to go to) Las Vegas
Be more patient with the kids.
Spend some of my Poker profits on good stuff.
Reduce the amount of Poker clients on the laptop from 22.

Okay thats just about it, lets see how I get on.

1 comment:

Small Stakes Poker said...

Good Aims Andy
Happy New Year and all the best for 2007.

Paul