Friday, October 06, 2006

Lacking in Commitment to the Bloggage

I really should update this more often. I have however been very busy at work, ensuring that the world stays free from tyranny, which let me tell you is not an easy job at all. I have almost been shamed into an updated by the £2 and above thread on the betfair forum, where all the blogs get a mention, but if you aint updated it in the last week your link isnt in bold, the shame of it!

Anyway, on the poker front, my steady rise has continue with a £112.78 profit for Sept 06, which has taken my overall bank over 2.5k. I have promised "she who is to be obeyed" that I will withdraw some and do something useful with it. We shall see. And the cynics amongst you will no doubt be expecting a slump due to a withdrawal on the account.

No comments: