Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pokerchamps Referral

Could any of the guys who have clicked on my referral buttons for Pokerchamps let me know their nicknames on there as at the moment noone is showing up on my account. I can also arrange for some free cash to be put into your account (only $10 mind you, but its free money).

For anyone else who hasnt signed up yet, then when you do (through my banners of course), also let me know and I will sort you out with the free $10 also.

Apparently you also have to make your account a real one and not just a fun one***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did, cant see any of the freerolls that were advertised though. nick Masterpl on it

Anonymous said...

good luck with the referrals sideline AJ. Doesn't look like I'll be joining the new betfair/pokerchamps tho 'cos I can't connect and PC told me that I needed to use a different ISP.

Can't be jaffed to do that so good luck in the brave new world. I'll stay getting crypto-ed for the forseable I think.
dibs