Sunday, August 20, 2006

Frazzled

Going to have a break for a couple of days.

I have played umpteen STTs over the last week with not much to show for it, plenty of MTTs with nothing to show for it, and I have just become a bit tired of it all. I played a few $10 STTs on partypoker this morning and won a couple, then played a couple of 5 seater STTs on virgin and won 1 and came 2nd in the other. So not a bad day, but come the flashmob game tonight, I trapped a great hand to go into 2nd place in chips, but then just spazzed away the chips like a muppet. I dont quite feel right in the head so will have a couple of days off and see if it helps.

By the way, does anyone read this blog? I have posted some, what I thought were, thought provoking posts, but no comments. Ah well, maybe need an advertising campaign!

11 comments:

seanb said...

I'm an avid reader of all the flashmob bloggers

[milton]

Posh said...

g'day AJ - I read it mate. Indeed, I've posted comments a few times too.

good luck and I understand your views on playing flashmobbers. I tend to avoid all players I chat to on the forum if I can. Mainly 'cos there are easier player to play against.

But, it has to be said, fellow flashmobbers are a special case and I really really don't want to play against them.

I am going to spend a day or two playing less/not at all as well. Have had a remarkably good run of late (into 4 figures for the last week) and normally when that happens I get a run of really expensive days. This time, I'm just going to play £2mtts and low stake stts to consolidate for a while.

there you go - hopefully a thought provoking response.

regards
dibble

Small Stakes Poker said...

Yup i read it (i read every link on my blog - just dont always add comments)

Paul

Smart Money said...

I read it too. :)

Anonymous said...

and me i read it.

get on them £1 stts,its better than a break,good fun and reminds u its a game..

boro_fc
kev

Doob said...

I read it all the time, in fact I probably read it 4 times

Anonymous said...

I guess an important question is whether AJ actually reads the comments :D

sorcha said...

i played u on saturday in a game aj.
i thought it was fun.
i was playing as best i could to get heads up with you.
if the situation had arose whereby i could of helped to knock put the other guy and make that possible i would of.
doesnt bother me playing against the mobbers, if anything it helps you focus on yer game, and as i said above if it got to the last 3/4 then i would play soft on them.
although i wouldnt until then.

Redcar said...

Im a regular reader too AJ, though I tend not to comment much nowadays.
Keep up the good work

Andy Cairns said...

Dear Anonymous,

Of course I read the comments you soft twat.

Kindest regards,

aj

Andy Cairns said...

and thanks for stopping by and leaving all the comments everyone