Friday, June 30, 2006

End of Month Accounts

The end of the month will be here in about 15 minutes so I might as well do the accounts thing now. I am still playing in the Mansion Triple Chance thing with redcar playing as Host Portugal, get me on his table!!!!!

Okay, down to business. Its been a good month. I am £255.08 up on the month, from which I bought the most expensive pair of shoes I have every bought at £90. So the overall bank is now up to £1698.32. I have been running very well on betfair inparticular which is where I have played the vast majority of my poker this month.

Next month on betfair they are running a sort of leaderboard thing for stt's so I am going to be continuing to play mostly on there.

Ruru has kindly put me into the pokerchamps asian poker tour final in three weeks time, which is a $150+$10 buy in, but the prize is an $8k package to the live game out in singapore with a total prize pool of £2 million. Game on! Looking forward to it, but it is the night before the removals turn up to take our stuff up to norfolk, great timing.

No comments: