Saturday, June 10, 2006

BFWCOP Details

Need to tie up a few details.

Firstly, team members.

Me
Snap
Boro-fc
Doob
Smart Money
MiltonBadley
Dibble

Plus one more. Now it the plus one more that we need to sort. I was thinking of a few players that have supported the flashmob games in the past and at the moment, plus a few players that would play for us and/or have declared an interst in playing.

So what do you guys think, and any suggestions you may have will be helpful. I wont put up my list yet so as not to influence what anyone else thinks.

Secondly, accommodation. Who is sorted and who isnt? Doob kind of put me in touch with canary boy but I havent had much to do with him so not really sure if I then want to shack up with him and would prefer to share with one of the flashmob crew. What's everyone else doing?

Finally, once again a massive thanks to Smart Money again for sorting the shirts.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey AJ

Obviously, Gatsby would have support of most of us I think (if he's going and not playing in another team). There's Dests if she gets a spot (a supporter of the £2mtt threads). Canary doesn't come across as a bad lad, just a little prone to tilt...

For me - Mr G if he's available.

haven't decided what I'm doing ref accommodation - may stop at my sister's who is a taxi ride away.

dibble

Andy Cairns said...

gats has said he is deffo not available - i am working from the list of players that mandylou has published

Anonymous said...

Im in Spain during September. Would love to have made it but next year for sure. :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

ps i would NEVER play for another team :)

Anonymous said...

How about Dan? ("Spiderman1" on the forum.) He expressed an interest, and is doing very well in the Bad Beat League.

Andy Cairns said...

he is on the shortlist mike, but he dont seem to play in the flashmobs games - ever. Which is a slight negative for me personally

Anonymous said...

Dests seems to play a few flash games,but happy wi whoevers chosen

roomwise,i'm booked up with highstack,but reckon he would be happy to upgrade to a 3 man room if u want...
see u in september :)

Anonymous said...

The only problem with the rooms was I was planning on doing the 3 nights and yourself and canary both contacted me and were both doing just the two.

I'm happy to book a double for 3 nights and then you can crash with me for the 2 Friday/Saturday. Let me know.

And I can't believe you want to keep me in the team, thought you'd jump at the chance of losing me after my recent flashmob performances but cheers for the support.

Anonymous said...

Doob.

I have a room booked for three nights. Randymamola said he would share but I think he is only there for the Friday and Saturday night so there is room on the Thursday if you (or anyone else) want to stay then- and then share with the others on Fri/Sat.

Andy Cairns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy Cairns said...

sounds like a plan then - have you booked anything yet doob? if not we could do the fri and sat, seems decent value at £55 for a twin

Anonymous said...

I would be up for a Fri/Sat night room if you want to go deluxe