Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Lever



The lever took some hammer tonight. With some horrendous beats I somehow managed to get to the last three of the Flashmob tonight, facing up against MC and Sillyfish. Once there though the cards came and with some well applied aggression managed to take it down. Very happy with the way I played three handed.

First Flashmob win for about 3 months after a terrible run which included 3 bubble finishes. Thats my 4th win now, and although I am bound to play as many as most players, the next best is 2 wins, so I have now put a gap between me and the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done mate - nice result. also pleased to see that you didn't need my chips to do it this time either!

Thanks for your comment on my blog btw, I got my rakeback level increased to the same as a consequence so you've done me a favour there!

well done again and best wishes
dble

Anonymous said...

GOLDEN :)

Seriously, well played on Sunday. You've got to be in it to win it.