Saturday, March 18, 2006

Flashmobbers of the World Unite

Right guys, its time the Flashmob kicked some butt.

Arrangements are being made for BFWCOP II which will take place about the 2nd weekend in September, so you have plenty of time to save up for it. Entry will probably be £100 + £10 which is usually way over my budget. However, I am going to save up and pay my own way this year after getting sponsored for the first event by the Total Poker crew.

Looks like there may be a team element to it so I am proposing we get a few of the regular flashmobbers together and take the world by storm. Let me know either here or on the Betfair forum if you would (or wouldnt) be interested.

Update:
Currently, me, Doob, KFW, Smart Money and MiltonBadley(harayir), snap and maybe MC Roller and StevieP have declared an interest in playing for the team. Anyone else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

howdy AJ - thanks for your comment on my blog (I've replied there so won't here!!).

as for the BFWCP, it is awful pricey and I'm utter trash live (don't have any sort of poker face).. Have to take a view nearer the time if possible but at the moment, I probably won't be there.

good luck
dble