Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well and truly Flashmobbed

5th in the Flashmob tonight (paid top 3), got a bit short stacked (1300 blinds 150/300) and needed to go for it eventually. Dealt A5o, so I thought I would chance my arm once MCRoller (tightest man in the west) had raised 3xbb (cheeky sod), hoping he didnt have a pair or and Ace with a kicker. Damn me but next to speak was miniman who reraised all in for about 3k. I now realise I am in a bit of bother. MCRoller (tightest man in the west) folds, donates his 900 chips and makes himself scarce and miniman flips over two cowboys. Needless to say the Ace doesnt come and I'm left watching I'm a Celebrity.

Big shout out to flashmobber MiltonBadley (aka harayir) who managed 3rd in the BFSanta Shopping Spree thingy dropping a few quid and trip to New York with a grand spending money.

I see Chelsea have sidestepped Scunny in the third round of cup. Instead we've drawn Man City who won 5-2 away in the premiership this afternoon. Easy Easy Easy.

No comments: