Friday, December 02, 2005

The Company Accounts

The best single month so far, £270 quid up for the month, which for a freeroller/five quid merchant aint so bad I think. Oh, yes stick a 130 quid iPod Nano onto that too. I am playing the best poker ever, so expect a loss next month.

Playing live next weekend in a £10 rebuy, as much as I enjoy playing online, you just cant beat the real thing. Also got to fit in our usual monthly kitchen game, when I normal fleece the boys from work. One slight problem is that its my works xmas doo the night we are usually play, best check the diary for an alternative - i wonder if we could do the xmas thing another time?

Having a weekend of stt action this weekend, with the 5k freeroll at Bet365 plus a couple of other usuals. Guinness is in the fridge, bring on the weekend!

No comments: